Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Talking with Adrie

Last night and yesterday during my nap I dreamt that Adrie was talking to me! I guess our family was on the run or something or for some reason we were driving around America and Adrie kept saying to me "What about the bike?". Dad had bought a bike and she wanted to know if it was for me or her because she wasn't clear on who the baby of the family was anymore. I told I was sure it was her's and that she was definately the baby of the family now.

Isn't that crazy? I don't know it's probably some subconscious thing where I am afraid not to be the baby. Just to let you know when I am awake I am okay I'm not the baby and Adrie definately doesn't talk to me.

3 comments:

kendall said...

Have you gone mental? That is a great dream, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Alaina said...

Ohhh, she'll talk to you alright. You just won't be able to decipher it. She's so intent on her "Dah, dah-man-da da da"s. I am SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AAAAAA!

PS You'll always be the baby and poor Adrie will have to be the oldest child.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

I love that "just to let you know..."! I was totally wondering. :)