Friday, June 01, 2007

My Life is a Teen Movie

Seriously it is. I was walking up from the choir building, the weather was perfect, sunny but not too hot, someone was playing the guitar, everyone was sitting in their little groups laughing and munching at the same time on the grass that was perfectly green. It was insane! There was even spontaneous dancing because it is Happy Week! I thought maybe this is what highschool is actually like for people.
But then I thought of all the things that were missing. For starters my (the main character's) insanely hot boyfriend was missing. Or maybe I am the ugly frumpy girl that some hot boy is waiting to make me over for a bet and in the end it wouldn't even matter because he would turn out to be a genuinely nice guy. Too bad prom already happened.

Well overall today was a good day but mostly because it is friday and tonight is the rugby party at my house! I might play with Gabbe afterwards which is always fun.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

I can totally picture the scene you describe! Maybe you're your own kind of tv show that is neither of the scenarios you described.

NatAttack said...

Ohmy ohmy OHMYgosh. I giggled in my bed for like 5 minutes when I read this post. In fact, I'm forwarding it on to my friend Joe because we always laugh about high school movies and you've set the scene so PERFECTLY!

I love how funny you are!
Nettie