Thursday, June 28, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance?

Definately one of the best reality TV shows ever. It is second only to America's Next Top Model. Well last night was a great show as always. Sabra and Dominic are my favorite couple. They are so cute and so funny. Mary Murphy makes my ears bleed. We get it Mary you can scream. And by the way what's the deal with the hot tamale train. I kind of wish we could see her dance...I bet it's pretty bad.

I have decided my favorite styles are Hip Hop (who doesn't love it) and Lyrical which is so weird that you have to love it. Here are Sabra and Dominic doing Lyrical dance. I love it. It makes me laugh when I think that Dominic is a B-boy. My good friend Nigel Lythgoe told me the be stands for ballroom but not really.


I wish I could dance. I guess I'll play rugby instead.

4 comments:

NatAttack said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Dom and Sabra. Sabra is my favra! And she's only been dancing 4 years! And she has ties to Utah! And she's so little! And graceful! And fluid!

Wow, those two have really grown on me.

And I don't know what it is, but I actually kind of like Mary. She makes me laugh.

LOVE that we both love this show -- we should talk on the phone about it.

Alaina said...

Lyrical looks like a cross between modern dance and figure skating.

Rachel Eve said...

I've been watching So you think you can dance! Good show. I liked it when they did crumping. Probably because it reminds me of Tyra!

Mallory Jan said...

Tyra has changed us forever.