Friday, June 15, 2007

A while ago my sister Natalie said that the "Got Milk?" thing was dead. I beg to differ. Since that conversation that was maybe two years ago I have seen Got Tech?, Got Tires?, Got Milk?, Got Music?, Got Hip Hop?, Got God? believe it of not, Got Me?, Got Love?, and Got Homework?. I am sure there are many others but for now this is all I remember. So next time you are thinking of saying something is dead (Natalie) I think you better look a little closer. In closing all I have to say is I love you all and Got Mallory?


PS- Which one is your favorite and have you seen any other good ones that I have missed?

1 comment:

Alaina said...

There's a new Utah Company called "Got Junk?" 1-800-GOT-JUNK

Also, how 'bout "Got Game?"

I'm sure there are a zillion other bumper stickers but of course I can't think of them right now.